Tuesday 16 December 2014

Guess who's back?

Yes, I am back. Finally.
Although I've been home for a couple of weeks now, it's taken me quite so time to get back to this blog. Which is a shame, to be honest. Because it means that I had more important things on my mind than this here. Which, frankly, is true. Stuff at work to figure out, having to settle back into my normal life, friends and family to see and lots of other things to deal with. And I kind of had to get all of that out of my way before I could really start on here again. 

Then, there was the problem of where to start. I've actually sat in front of an empty post on here, thinking about how I could continue with it. But I couldn't think of any way, really.

I kind of want this to be a new start again. I know I already did a fresh start in July, but it hasn't been what I had wanted it to be. Sure, new things happened, but it didn't motivate me as much as I had wanted it to. 
Therefore, this is going to be the real Fresh start. With a capital F. 

Being away for two months has definitely put some things into perspective for me. Constantly seeing new things, making lots of experiences and for the first time really being out of the limited environment that is home. It's made me realize some things about myself, about how I want to live my life, and what is important to me.
This doesn't mean I've miraculously figured out my life and my future, even if I wish I had. I'm still very undecided on these parts. But I do feel like it's changed me, and I don't think that's a bad thing.
Maybe you'll get to see some of the new parts of me on here. Maybe you'll be able to tell, maybe you won't. We'll have to see that.

I've missed writing. As I'm typing this post, I'm really only beginning to notice how much. While I was travelling, I actually had some blog ideas, and I've also been encouraged by my friends to note those ideas and get back to them. 
I remember sitting in one lonely TV room of a campsite with my friends. It was somewhere near Tralee in Ireland, and we were sitting there in the badly heated and draughty room. There wasn't very much to do, everybody was minding their own stuff; being in a TV room, be it as cold as it was in there, was a nice change from having to sit in our car all the time. And we had WiFi! But I felt so much like writing, so I wrote some drafts on a note pad, manually written. Didn't feel much like blogging, but I think I'm going to use it on here. It makes for a great memory, and I can definitely recall how I felt back there.
This is going to be one of my motivations for writing more, and I hope you don't mind be rambling on about my thoughts. 

I'd love to get a lot more personal on here, about experiences I made, about what I saw on our road trip, and much more. I really hope for you guys to join me for that!

And, as to make my Fresh start on here easier, I'd like to ask you to tell me what you'd like to hear about. What stuff are you interested in? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let's make this more personal together!

It's good to be back.

Cheers, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.