Saturday 9 August 2014

NOTD: Butterfly Wings Nail Art

Time for some more nail art!
This is actually a design I already did about two years ago, but I was in the mood of recreating it, and to be honest, I really love the result. It's supposed to depict the wings of a butterfly.

Products I used:
Kiko 279
OPI My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours
Essie Forever Yummy
p2 eternal
Essence Stampy White Nail Polish
make-up sponge for gradient
toothpick
It takes some time to do this, but it's not as hard to do as it looks. I can do a tutorial for it in case you're interested!

What do you think of it?
xoxo, M

2 comments:

  1. I am normally not a big fan of nail art, but this looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.