Saturday 16 August 2014

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Soft & Gentle

A truly great birthday present is what I got from my best friends this year. They got me a MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in the colour Soft & Gentle.
It is a highlighting powder in a very pretty, golden and peach shade. It contains tons of shimmer particles, but they are very soft and not too big. I love how gorgeous this product is on its own, and how nice of a glow it creates on your cheeks!
The Mineralize Skinfinishes contain 10 g, and they retail for 31 €, at least here in Germany.
MAC has given their MSFs a new packaging recently, which is why mine might look a bit different from what you're used to. The colours, however, seem to have stayed the same.

There isn't really much more to say, I'm going to let the pictures do the talking  now. 

Does anyone of you also own Soft & Gentle?
xoxo, M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.