Wednesday 11 December 2013

Spotted: Essence Dark Romance LE

Hey everyone!

Today I'd like to talk about Essence's current LE, called Dark Romance.
This LE contains 2 eyeshadow quads, 2 eye pencils, 2 lipsticks, 2 lipglosses, 1 cream highlighter, 2 velvet mousse blushes, 4 nail polishes, 1 nail art decoration kit and 1 set of body tattoos.
All products can be seen here *click*.

The eyeshadow quads are are of nice colors, but unfornately there were no testers, so I can't tell you anything about the pigmentation. The colors did look rather pretty, though.

The two eye pencils contain a slight shimmer and are of one light and one dark color. On one end there's the color, and on the other a little smudger. That can be nice to create smokey looks, even though I prefer actual brushes.

The lipsticks are of a red and a darker berry color. They are both matte and looked as if they were very pigmented, just like those from last year's holiday collection.

There are also 2 lipglosses in this LE, one almost white-silver and the other one is of a greyish color. I'm sure they are rather sheer and just add a ton of glitter to your lips.

Then it also contains a cream highlighter, and that's the only product I bought from it. It's of a white-ish very pale color and contains a fine shimmer. That is actually very fine, so you don't glitter too much. It has a thick creamy consistency. A review will be up soon.
Then there are the two mousse blushers. They are of deep red colors, very intense. Unfortunately no testers here either.

The nail polishes are all of interesting finishes, nothing standard. I wish I could have had a look at them, but they had already sold out when I got the check out this LE. Bet they must've looked great!

The nail jewels are all pretty, and if you are into that kind of stuff I'm sure you'll be able to do great nail art designs with them.

Lastly, some body tattoos. Not exactly my style to be honest.

So, to sum it all up, this is a fun LE that is very ordered as all of the products match the others. It disappointed me a bit, though, as it's the December LE, but it's clearly not that Christmas-spirited. Oh well, still a nice little LE.
What did you think of it?

xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it has arrived yet here but I want to check out the highliter. Waiting for your review of it! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying out right now, and my review will be up very soon :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.