Friday 15 November 2013

NOTD November 15th: Catrice Rocking Royals LE C04 Emerald Queen

Hi there!

Today I'd like to show you a nail polish my sister recently picked up: Emerald Queen from Catrice's new Rocking Royals LE.
Emerald Queen is a light green shade with blue undertones. Looks very aquatic actually! It has this strong silver shimmer in it.

Application was great, it's very very pigmented. I barely needed the second coat I applied. It also dries very fast and to a somewhat muted finish, but not utterly matte. Reminds me a bit of a more shiny version of OPI's Suede finish! You can't really see that here, though, as I added a top coat.
The Rocking Royals Collection is out now, November 2013, and it contains 4 more nail polishes. I have another one of these to show you within the next couple of days :)

What do you think of it?

xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I love the metallic shimmery finish but my favorite from the collection has to be the blue one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.