Wednesday 9 October 2013

September Favs

Hey guys!
I know I'm horribly late with this, but better late than never, right?! Here are my favorites for the month of September!
Nivea Body Milk - this is my favorite body product of all time. Whenever it gets colder, I pull this out. It's the perfect moisturizer after a nice shower!

Sebamed Soap-free wash piece - I've been trying this new product for my face, a cleanser! It looks like a soap bar, but it's actually soap-free! It's supposed to support your skin's own processes to keep your skin clean. A review will follow soon!

Sleek Blush by 3 Flame - my friends brought me this blush from London, and it contains the greatest colors! I really love them, especially for fall, they are so great quality! Here *click* is my review on it!

Sephora Cotton Flower Eau de Toilette - this is a cute little scent that I picked up at Sephora during the summer. It smells sweet but also clean, and I really like it!

Essence Longlasting Lipstick 01 Coral Calling - a lovely peachy pink lipstick with a creamy texture. I wore it quite often! Review: *click*.

Well guys, that's it for my favorites for the month of September! What were yours? Let me know!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I love Sleek blushes, they are perfect <3
    And I want to buy a longlasting lipstick from Essence :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they really are!
      do check them out, they're worth it!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I checked out Essence's new lipsticks a couple of days ago and though I didn't buy any, I was impressed by the improvement when compared to the existing ones. The colour payoff is a lot better and the texture seemed nice too. Definitely worth checking out for the price!
    I used Sebamed products in the past for my atopic skin, prescribed by my dermathologist.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they are so much better!
      That's great to know!
      Thank you :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.