Tuesday 17 September 2013

Review: Lush Dream Cream

Hello everyone!
Today I'd like to review Lush's Dream Cream, a present that I recently received from a lovely friend! :)
Information:
  • Lush Dream Cream
  • a lotion for hands and body
  • vegan
  • contains 230 ml
  • made for sensitive skin
  • is listed on the homepage for 18,95 Euros
  • contains oat milk, rose water, lavender and chamomile
Positives:
  • light texture
  • it's vegan
  • easy to apply
  • nice scent (for me at least)
  • soaks in rather quickly
  • you only need a small amount of product
  • moisturizes nicely
  • lots of good ingredients
Negatives:
  • price
  • it does leave a lotion-y feeling on your body like it leaves a thin residue
  • the scent is definitely not everyone's cup of tea, you have to like it!
I'm personally very happy with this lotion! I use it on my hands pretty much daily, and on the rest of my body whenever I feel like it. I probably would have never gotten it for myself, but it's a great gift I truly appreciate :) 
Has anyone of you tried it?

xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.