Sunday 8 September 2013

Review: Essence Oktoberfest LE Multicolor Blush 01 Fesches Madl!

Hey there!
Today I'd like to review the blush I bought from Essence's current Oktoberfest LE!
Information:
  • Essence Multicolor Blush 01 Fesches Madl!
  • part of the Oktoberfest LE September 2013
  • contains 9 g
  • costs 3,25 Euros
  • base is a matte light pink, has a matte dark pink heart on it with white flowers
Positives:
  • price
  • nice cool-toned color, especially when mixed
  • good pigmentation in the dark pink part, but not too strong
  • makes for a nice natural look
  • easy to blend
Negatives:
  • the light pink is very sheer
  • it's limited
After all, I like this blush! It might not be the best I've ever tried, but it's a nice change from my usual coral pinks :D Love the cute design, but the quality could be a bit better.

Has anyone of you tried it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.