Thursday 19 September 2013

NOTD September 19th: Catrice - Earnie & Birdy

Hi guys!
Today I'd like to show you one of Catrice's current nail polishes called Earnie & Birdy.
Earnie & Birdy is a yellow color. It has slight orange undertones but is mostly a true sunshine yellow. It has a slight shimmer that appears to be multi-colored, but it's only visible in direct sunlight.

Application was fine, given that yellow shades are always a little difficult to deal with. It tends to look a bit patchy, but it's not that bad. I did 3 coats here.
I really like how fun this shade is, but it's nothing unique nonetheless. Go and take a look at it if you like the color, it's part of Catrice's current permanent line.

What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.