Monday 20 May 2013

NOTD May 20th: Kiko - 255

Hi guys!
Today I'd like to show you a Kiko nail polish called 255, which my sister kindly let me borrow.
255 is a deep purple shade, with shimmer particles in all kinds of colors. These make the nail polish a scattered holo! If you wonder what that exactly is, look here *click*.
Application was great, it went on perfectly smoothly, and was fully opaque at 2 coats.
I love how gorgeous this nail polish is, there's so much depth to it! It looks of course stunning in direct sunlight, but you can tell its beauty really at any time.
Do you like it as much as I do?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite Kikos, it's sooo beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and again WHY DON'T WE HAVE KIKO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is really sad! everyone should be given the opportunity to buy these products!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.