Friday 17 May 2013

NOTD May 17th: Essie - Maximillian Strasse Her

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you the latest addition to my collection, Maximillian Strasse Her by Essie!
Maximillian Strasse Her is a really pretty grey shade of color. There are some very strong blue-toned green tones to it, which makes for a very interesting color.
Application of it was great, it went on nicely and I did 2 coats.
Maximillian Strasse Her is part of Essie's current Spring 2013 Collection, called Madison Ave-hue.
I really like this shade, it's elegant but at the same time very interesting, and definitely rather unique!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I think I have something similar from Essence. I like these shades in other people, but I don't think blue shades look good on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? What is it called?
      Maybe you should just try it, I bet it'll look better than you expect!

      Delete
  2. I agree with you it is a very elegant colour, I like a lot for Spring time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.