Thursday 16 May 2013

Essence and Catrice LE Previews for June 2013

Hey there!
Today it's time to share some previews of upcoming LEs! :)
Let's start with Essence. Their first LE for June 2013 will be called Ticket To Paradise, and can be seen here *click*. I love how bright and fun it looks, I hope some products will also convince me at the store!
Next, Essence has an LE coming up called Girls On Tour, *click*. Looks quite cute!
Last but not least for Essence, they have some rather uninteresting new bottle designs of their nail polish removers to be launched: *click*.
As far as Catrice is concerned, we're talking 2 LEs for June here. The first one will be called Glamazona, and it can be seen here *click*. I love the print of this one, it looks quite nice!
Last but not least, Catrice's Matchpoint, *click*. This one also looks quite promising, I love the deep red colors in there!
What do you think of these LEs?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. The blushes and the lip colours from Glamazona are so beautiful! They are what I like the most from that LE.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.