Saturday 23 March 2013

NOTD March 23rd: Essence Cute As Hell LE - 01 Naughty But Nice

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you an old Essence shade, called Naughty But Nice.
Naughty But Nice is a pale yellow creme. I'd say it's somewhat of a banana shade, don't you think?
Application was fine. Yellow pastels are never easy to apply, and this one was very streaky at first. I ended up needing 3 coats to get it opaque, but it's still okay.
Naughty But Nice was part of the Cute As Hell LE of spring 2010! Considering its age, this nail polish is still really great!
I love the shade for spring! What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

5 comments:

  1. I love this shade, I'm so happy I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really gorgeous shade! I love yellow and such lovely pastel shade can get you into better mood immediately^^ I'm sad that we didn't have this TE here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) i'm sure you could find a similar shade, how about Lemon Fizz by China Glaze?

      Delete
    2. Awww, soo beautiful! *-* Thank you for the tip!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.