Monday 25 February 2013

NOTD February 25th: Illamasqua - Vice

Hi everyone!
Long time no see, sorry for that little unintended break! Today I'd like to show you the first of my Illamasqua polishes, called Vice.
Vice is a deep bordeaux vine kind of shade, or maybe also a deep cerise berry color. It has a rubber finish, meaning it dries to somewhat between shimmery and matte.
Application was awesome, this formula is just so great! It glides on, is squishy and not too thick, I love it! I ended up doing 3 thin coats as I had a bit of cuticle dragging, but nothing serious.
Vice was part of the Theatre Of The Nameless Collection of Fall 2011, but is still available. I love this shade, it's very pretty and the formula is just pure awesomeness!
I'm sorry I don't have a NOTD picture without top coat, I just applied one without thinking :D But here is a simple swatch where you can tell the rubber finish:
What do you think of it?

xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.