Tuesday 15 January 2013

NOTD January 15th: OPI - Do You Lilac It?

Hey there!
Today I want to show you an old OPI polish that I've owned for quite a while, and that I love a lot, called Do You Lilac It?
Do You Lilac It? is, as the name already implies, a lilac. It's a light lilac shade with blue undertones, but it's neither dusty nor pastel. It's a creme.
Application was good, this went on smoothly as it is very squishy. I ended up doing 3 thin coats for full coverage here.
I really like this shade, and I don't think it's just a spring shade, more something for every day, also around this time of the year.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, I wear lavender shades all year round so I really like this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's cool, it's such a pretty type of color!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.