Monday 28 January 2013

Comparison: Essence Vintage District LE Bush 01 It's Popul-art

Hi there!
I know I'm rather late with this, but I thought you might interested in it nevertheless! I went through my stash and looked for blushes similar to Essence's Blush from the Vintage District LE. So, here's a comparison.
We have first of all Catrice's Duo Blush C01 As Lively As Ever from their Floralista LE of Spring 2011. Next, we of course have our center-piece, Essence's Blush 01 It's Popul-art from the Vintage District LE, which is current right now, January 2013. As a third blush I chose Catrice's Blush C01 Gone With The Wind from the September 2012 Hollywood's Faboulus 40ties LE.
Let's begin with the lighter shades. 
The Essence and the Catrice blush are both a orange-toned matte coral. Looks very similar.
Catrice Floralista
Essence Vintage District
However, when you have a look at the swatch, you can tell that the Catrice shade is darker and way stronger pigmented. No dupes here!
Now, onto the darker shades. All three of them are coral-ish pink matte shades. Catrice's Floralista one is the truest pink, with pretty much no coral in it.
Catrice Floralista
The other 2 ones are way way closer, I think that the Catrice Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties one is just a tad darker.
Catrice Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties
Essence Vintage District
When consulting the swatches, it is obvious that here again Essence's blush is the most poorly pigmented one. The other two are brighter and pinker.
After all, no dupes here. What I hope I was able to give you now, however, are some references to the color range these blushes are in. Even if the Essence one is the least pigmented, it still shows color, and is therefore better for lighter skin tones. For those of you who thought the Catrice blushes to be too dark for them, you might wanna have another look at the Essence blush.
What do you think of these blushes? I love all 3 of them! :D
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.