Wednesday 19 December 2012

The Hobbit Movie Review

Hey there!
I seem to be going to the movies a lot lately, I have another movie review for you today! I hope you enjoy reading these :)
The Hobbit is the first movie in a series of 3 prequels to the Lord Of The Rings movie series. I have to admit, even though it's so famous, I haven't watched any of the Lord Of The Rings movies before I saw The Hobbit. As it is a prequel, you can understand it without having seen the series, but there are a few parts when you don't really get what is going on. Having watched the first LOTR movie after seeing The Hobbit, I can say that afterwards the story was a lot clearer to me and I actually understood some puns and jokes way better. Having seen the LOTR helps!
Now, The Hobbit plays 60 years before the time the Lord Of The Rings series takes place. It's gonna be a trilogy, this is just the first movie out of it which still was almost 3 hours long. I did not find this long time too much or boring, however, because it was filled very well with details and was always thrilling. No scene felt like rushing, and even though some events were taking place right one after the other I never thought it was too fast. However, some scenes were kinda hard to follow with the eyes in my opinion, a lot to take up.
It was in 3D, and the quality was really good, I didn't find it blurry.
I liked how there was always suspense going on, fights taking place, from time to time some jokes, I really liked that. It was very interesting.
Also, the whole world of The Lord Of The Rings, all of the creatures, places and powers are truly mesmerizing and fascinating. It's was full of fantasy and magic, I liked that especially.
After all, I enjoyed watching it and can definitely recommend it if you're a fan of the genre.
Has anyone of you seen it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go watch this movie ASAP, but my BF thinks 3 hours are too much to sit in the cinema (he's not a LOTR fan), so I'll have to wait some time to watch it. Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, it's not too long :D try to convince him :D why doesn't he like LOTR? most of my male friends are fans of it!
      thanks :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.