Sunday 30 December 2012

NOTD December 30th: Essence Fantasia LE 03 Take A Ride On Pegasus

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you a nail polish from Essence's Fantasia LE, called 03 Take A Ride On Pegasus.
Take A Ride On Pegasus is a dark red-toned purplish rosewood pink with a frosty shimmer. The shimmer is actually a duo-chrome, it changes from a pinkish silver shimmer to a green one at some angles!
Application was good, at first it was very very sheer but with 3 coats it built up quite well. It's also not even brush-strokey, even though the frosty shimmer would suggest that.
I really like this shade, however the pretty green shimmer is rarely visible, it doesn't look too much like a duo-chrome most of the time. Also, in dull lighting it looks a little like a Grandma color, I don't know, it reminds me of what my Grandma would wear :D But it's still pretty!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. It looks nice but I guess it would suit only cool toned complexions....oder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, I'd rather recommend it for cooler tones!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.