Thursday 29 November 2012

NOTD November 29th: Essie - Limited Addiction

Hi everyone!
Today I want to show you Limited Addiction by Essie :)
Limited Addiction (I like that name :D) is a true bloody cherry red shade, very blue-toned. It's so shiny that it almost looks like a jelly, but it's so opaque that it has to be a creme.
Application was great, it has a nice consistency that glides on, I like that :) I did 2 coats here.
Limited Addiction was part of the Essie Fall 2010 Collection, but I don't think you should have any trouble getting it.
I really like Limited Addiction, it's one of my favorite red shades, and with the starting holiday season, it's a good color :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.