Monday 12 November 2012

NOTD November 12th: OPI - I'm Suzi & I'm A Chocoholic

Hi guys!
So, at some point you might be getting tired of this color, but I'm quite sure I never will. Yes, talking about OPI's I'm Suzi & I'm A Chocoholic. Again. It's my favorite fall color after all! This is actually the third time I'm wearing this gorgeous polish this fall season, but I didn't get the chance to show it to you earlier :D But then I figured, why not show you some better pictures than I did the years before?! :D
I'm Suzi & I'm A Chocoholic is a deep brownish red shade, one of those brick red shades. It's the perfect color for fall, it's warm but not too much, it's dark but not too much, and it's pretty!
Application was great, the consistency is lovely. I ended up doing 3 thin coats, 2 could have been enough.
I'm Suzi & I'm A Chocoholic was part of the Fall 2010 Swiss Collection by OPI, but I'm sure you won't have much problems getting this. Hope so at least, more people should be able to wear this gorgeous shade!
It's classy, it's elegant, and very shiny and pretty :)
Do you like it, too?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I will never get sick of seeing this colour! It's gorgeous! Just wanted to send some love from Canada :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.