Sunday 7 October 2012

Spotted: Essence Class Of 2013 LE

Hey there!
From the LEs that will be launched this month, my local drugstore put this one up first: Essence's Class Of 2013 LE.
This LE contains 3 eyeshadow pens, 2 lip tints, 1 translucent powder, 1 blush, 5 nail polishes, hair ties and a beauty bag. Here *click* you can get an overview of the products.
The eyeshadow pens are all shimmery, in the shades champagne, light blue and light brown. They're a little too metallic for my liking.
The lip tints come in little lipgloss tubes with applicators. One is a brownish red and the other a really light pink, none contains shimmer. They looked okay.
The translucent powder was actually something I'd wanted to buy, but it was already sold out :P
The blush is nice, a matte light pink shade with a darker pink metallic grid on it. Not exactly my color, though, I have better blushes :D
The nail polishes are 4 regular polishes and 1 glitter top coat, and even though they did look nice, there was nothing unique about them. Didn't get any.
The hair ties and the beauty bag are both cute, but nothing you have to have.

After all, this is a nice LE and I'm sure you'd be able to find something you like, it's just not what I "need". Saved some money :D
What do you think of this one?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little more excited about this one than you (like usually ;)). At first glance I loved the champagne pencil which could be used as a nice eye shadow base or to just add a little shine to inner corners but than I saw how many similar products I already own and decided that I can let it go. Now I'm concentrated on the brownish polish for me and hair bows for my sister, now I just have to go to the store and find it which can be such a pain with all the crowd of screaming teenagers ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, as usually :D
      yes, the champagne one is pretty, but I prefer ones that aren't as metallic :D
      the hair bows are really cute, I'm sure she'd enjoy them :D
      haha, I know that :D but with my local drugstore it can also happen that the teenagers are the ones who at least know what all of the stuff is, I've had adults at a drugstore ask me what a concealer was :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.