Monday 3 September 2012

Spotted: Essence Wild Craft LE

Hey there!
Today I want to talk about Essence's first LE for September, called Wild Craft.
This LE contains 3 eyeshadows, 2 lipsticks, 1 eyebrow set, 1 highlighting powder, 1 brush and 4 nail polishes. Here *click* you can see all of the promo pics.
The eyeshadows are in the colors champagne, aubergine and olive. They're all shimmery and have great pigmentation. I decided I own enough eyeshadows, but if you like one of them, go check them out!
The lipsticks are both shimmery, and one is a dark aubergine color, the other a light peachy shade. I didn't like the colors, nothing for me here.
The eyebrow set contains 2 powders, 1 highlighter and a small brush. The powders aren't even that dark, I'm sure lots of people could find it helpful. A friend of mine who got it really likes it.
The highlighting powder is shimmery, and I think the color looks like a silvery champagne. For me I found it a little too harsh.
The brush is a double-ended brush with a big blush/powder end and a small stumpy end for eyeshadow/concealer. The bristles are super soft and feel nice. I got it and can't wait to try it out!
Last, the nail polishes. There are 2 nude shades, and 2 darker ones. I think they're really fall-appropriate, but I didn't need the colors.

After all, I kind of liked this LE, even if I didn't buy that much of it! I definitely recommend you take a look at it :)
Did you already spot it?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. That's so fluffffyyyyyy :D

    I like... I hope I will find this Limited Edition soon because I want to buy some of those nailpolishes and maybe this brush too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! :D
      I'm sure you'll find it soon :)

      Delete
  2. The brush looks nice and useful, I will have a look at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.