Saturday 8 September 2012

NOTD September 8th: Essence - Gorgeous Bling Bling

Hey there!
Today I want to show you one of Essence's new nail polishes: Gorgeous Bling Bling, which is part of the Color&Go line.
Gorgeous Bling Bling is a burnt brownish reddish orange shade with golden flakies in it.
Application was great, it's not too thick and the flakies don't cause any problems. I only needed 2 coats for full coverage, that was fully enough.
Gorgeous Bling Bling is a very fall-appropriate shade. I think the flakies in the base make it look a little like fallen leaves, don't you think?! It's so pretty :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Really interesting fall color but I have to check it in person because I'm a bit scared that it's a little too orange-y for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely has its brown undertones, but I recommend you look at it, that's better :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.