Tuesday 28 August 2012

Spotted: Essence New Permanent Line + New In Town LE

Hi everyone!
With fall almost starting, we're having some changes in the permanent lines of a few brands. I already talked about the Catrice permanent line change some time ago, and now it's time for Essence's.
Together with the new permanent products my drugstore put up the New In Town LE, which contains a few things from the new permanent line. Doesn't really make sense to put them up at the same time, but whatever. Here *click* you can find an overview of the New In Town LE.
Here *click* are the promo pics of all of the new permanent products.
Essence launched all kinds of new colors in already existing product categories, and they also added a few new things to their core line. When I stand in front of a counter with tons of new products I always find it hard to really take in everything, and I always have to go back to look at it again :D
For now I want to show you the stuff I got myself, and I'm sure more will follow.
Essence discontinued their Nail Art Stylist, which I always used as a dotting tool, but they replaced it with a double-ended one. What's cool about this one? The first end is just like with the old stylist, and the second end is a bigger dotting tool! Yay, perfect for people who are into nail art :)
From all of the new nail polishes, I picked a nude :D Unbelievable, right?! :D But I'm sure it won't be the only polish I get :D And I like the new bottle shape! The color I bought is called 04 Iced Latte, and it's a nice nude creme, not too tan or too pink. And it was opaque with 2 coats! 
I'm now also adding the pictures from the Color Arts line, which I already talked about here *click*. It's all now part of the permanent line, so it ought to be mentioned here. 
For now I like the new stuff, and I can't wait to check it out again and pick up some cool things :)
What do you think of the new stuff?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I might get the Peel off basecoat (for my mum maybe) and let's face it, probably other stuff for myself, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I'm sure you'll find something you like :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.