Thursday 23 August 2012

NOTD August 23rd: Kiko - 242

Hey there!
Yesterday I showed you a little Kiko haul, and today I have nail swatches of one of the polishes for you, Kiko 242.
242 is a deep red cranberry kinda color, with shimmer that looks golden at some angles. The shimmer gives it a warm touch, the color itself is rather cool-toned.
Application was fine, but the formula is a little on the thin side. I ended up needing 3 coats for full opacity, that's also what is shown in the pictures. Other than that I had no application issues.
I like this glowy shade, it really comes to life in direct sunlight and looks so pretty :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this color is definitely hot and makes me crave for cranberries ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.