Friday 17 August 2012

Catrice Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties LE Preview

Hey there!
Just want to show you a quick preview of an upcoming Catrice LE, called Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties. It'll be released in the beginning of September. Here *click* you can see the promo pics.
I really like the theme of the LE, and also the colors! The soft pink shades that aren't pastel but super natural in a way that I'd love to wear them! I also like the design, it's just really pretty!
Catrice also already launched the promo pics for another September LE, so it seems like they're doing 2 this month. Looking forward to seeing them at the store!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I'm already in love with some products from Hollywood LE but the other one leaves me cold. Thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the lipsticks and the blush, but I have too many, so they have to be really special and unique to come with me :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, the more stuff I have the pickier I get :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.