Tuesday 19 June 2012

Preview for July

Hey everyone!
Just a few days ago the promo pics of this new LE by Essence showed up, so I decided to share them with you. The LE is called Miami Roller Girl and you can see the pictures here *click*. It contains all kinds of bright shades, especially yellow and orange. That is really fitting for summer, but I'm sure it's too bright for a lot of people. So far I'm undecided whether I think it's awesome or just too much, I guess I have to see it at the store.
What do you think of it?
And do you know about any other Essence or Catrice LEs for July so far? I didn't see any previews other than this one! Did you?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I feel I'm way too old for bright colors and this collection is drowning in them.
    I will probably check lip balms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're never too old for brights! but you have to decide that :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.