Saturday 2 June 2012

EOTD June 2nd: Natural Everyday Look

Hey guys!
I know I haven't posted an EOTD in like forever, because of the lack of creative or special looks. I just don't have the time to do them, I'm busy doing other things :D
But since I found this picture and thought you might wanna see it, here's what I wear on a regular basis. Maybe you're actually interested in my standard EOTD :D
It's super simple: eyeshadow base, matte brown eyeshadow into the crease, light creme-colored eyeshadow underneath the brow, black eyeliner, mascara. Super easy and quick, and it always looks good :)
What is your go-to-look? Or do you always do something different?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Very nice look and you can combine it with any lipcolour getting different effects :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) you're so right, that's another thing I love about the look :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.