Tuesday 15 May 2012

NOTD May 15th: Essence Show Your Feet Barefoot Beauties LE - 25 Kiss Of The Mermaid

Hey there!
Yesterday I already talked about Essence's Show Your Feet Barefoot Beauties LE, and now I'm wearing the polish I got from it, which is called 25 Kiss Of The Mermaid.
Kiss Of The Mermaid is a coral-toned red. In some lights it looks a little pink, but it really is a coral red. It's a creme and very shiny on its own. It looks very juicy and yummy in my opinion!
Application of this polish was great. It has the typical squishy consistency every Essence Show Your Feet polish has, it glides on and is self-leveling. After one coat it was already pretty much opaque, but since I had a bit of visible nail line I added a second. In the pictures I'm wearing 2 coats plus base and top coat.
The color of this polish is not that unique, a lot of brands do this coral red this season. But it's super pretty nonetheless! I noticed I have a very similar color here, Raspberry Swirl from Essence's Marble Mania LE. But Raspberry Swirl is a tad pinker than Kiss Of The Mermaid. The difference isn't that big, however, so it could be enough to just own one of these polishes. They're both great in terms of formula, but if I had to pick one, I'd choose Kiss Of The Mermaid since it's a little better to apply. Raspberry Swirl also isn't available anymore, while Kiss Of The Mermaid is out right now.
After all, go get this polish if you like the color! For 1,95 Euros it's a great deal, and I really recommend it.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

7 comments:

  1. I thought this LE wouldnt interest me at all. well obviously i was wrong. this is just a lovely polish and i need to get it :D
    thank you for the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I thought so at first too! Let me know how you like it when you get it :)

      Delete
  2. These nail polishes are known for being good for stamping. Did you try it? Then it would become kind of unique :-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that really is good to know! but to be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of stamping, because I always fail when I try it :D Maybe I gotta practice more :D

      Delete
  3. I'm loving this color! I'll have to pick this up and wear this on my toes for the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.