Sunday 18 March 2012

Swatches: Essence Color3 Polish in Kiss On Top Of The Rock (Dancing In The Streets)

Hey guys!
Today I want to show you swatches of another new Essence polish I picked up, from their Color3 line. It's new in the permanent line and available since the beginning of March.
The polish is a double-ended polish called Kiss On Top Of The Rock (Dancing In The Streets). Kiss On Top Of The Rock is a blue-toned red, a tad darker than bright red. It's a creme, and needs 2 thin coats for full opacity. Dancing In The Streets is a sheer orange polish, with shimmer in it. The shimmer is orange, gold and pink, and therefore warm-toned.
Layered over each other the orange shimmer makes the red look a little lighter and glow really. It's super duper stunning, I love it! Make sure you enlarge the pictures to see the full prettiness :)
And just for fun, I layered the orange topper part over black. It is a little opaque, you can definitely tell the orange part and not only the shimmer. It looks super pretty, too, doesn't it?
I can't wait to wear this combo, and I'm so glad I picked this polish up! It's so gorgeous!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. It is a really pretty combo. I like the red and orange combination and you can use the orange with many other bases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a must have! Love how the orange topper changes the black polish :) Gute Wahl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.