Thursday 23 February 2012

NOTD February 23rd: OPI - Dating A Royal

Hello dear readers!
Today I'm wearing a super pretty polish, Dating A Royal by OPI. It's part of their permanent line and I've owned it for quite some time already.
Dating A Royal is a royal blue jelly. That's why it's not the most opaque polish, but it has a very squishy consistency. It needed 2 coats for opacity, but I did a  third one so I didn't have visible nail line.
Application was great, it glided on, super great :)
I also love the color, it's so gorgeous!
What do you think?
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. I love blue jellies and it doesn't bother me that you have to use more coats because I simply love that squishy consistence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, very pretty blue tone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.