Monday 23 January 2012

Spotted: Essence Crazy Good Times LE

Hello beauties,
only a few days ago I showed you the preview to Essence's Crazy Good Times LE for carnival here *click*, and yesterday I already saw it at the store! Here's all about it:
This LE contains 6 pairs of fake lashes, 6 nail polishes, 2 different nail fashion stickers, 2 tattoo stamps and 1 glitter stick. Here *click* you can see all of this in Pinkmelon.
The fake lashes looked a bit different in real life than in the promo pics. They're really colorful and have like little rhinestones on them. I don't use fake lashes, but I'm sure these will be popular, especially for the carnival season.
The nail polishes were all great, super colorful, sparkly, and really not common colors among the drugstore polishes. I bought three of them: 02 Princessorize, a blue-toned pink with a fleck-like shimmer; 04 Confetteria, a royal blue with little round glitter and hex shaped ones; 05 Candyction, a bright orange with flakies.
02 Princessorize; 3 coats
04 Confetteria; 3 coats
05 Candyction; 3 coats
These were the ones I liked best from all 6 polishes. They're all super fun, the glitter makes them unique and they could be worn on their own or over another color.
I'm not gonna go into detail with the other things, because I didn't pay as much attention to them, sorry. They're nice carnival things, but not too interesting to me.

After all, I love this LE for their nail polishes. It's super fun, works perfect with the Carnival theme and it's not so common. If you like it colorful, I'm sure you'll like some of this stuff ;)
Did you get anything of this LE?
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. Do you know anything about Schlecker closing down (bankcruptcy)? I was watching a video from Maluchi26, a Spanish-speaking youtuber living in Germany and got a small shock.
    I don't think we'll get any new LE here until the new releases come in in March.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't! I think there were rumors, but so far nothing's clear about it as far as I know...but I'll keep you updated when I find something out :)
      That's a pity!

      Delete
  2. They are in fact much more special than what I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah I wish they sold those polishes here... you're right, absolutely perfect for Carnival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean ;) but I'm sure you have other great brands, too! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.