Tuesday 24 January 2012

NOTD January 24th: OPI - Russian Navy SUEDE

Hey guys!
Here's a another nail polish to show you :) I feel like I'm posting so many NOTDs lately, but there's still no end any time soon ;) I paint my nails every other day and still have a bunch of unworn ones from my last haul ;) But it's a lot of fun for me to wear them all, and I hope you like seeing the pictures of them!
Today's polish is Russian Navy SUEDE. It's already quite old, from OPI's Suede Collection of 2009, and I was finally able to get this one! It's a navy blue polish with this silver metallic glitter, and it dries matte. It's called a Suede because it's a matte with shimmer. Here *click* I already talked about this finish.
It really applied nicely, I did 2 normal coats and it was perfect :) Super awesome, and I love how this looks on me! In general, this color is just so so pretty, and I'm in love with this polish! Pure gorgeousness! :)
I especially like the matte look with my now shorter nails, and it's just stunning :)
What do you think of it? Are you as smitten as I am?
See you soon!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.