Tuesday 17 January 2012

NOTD January 17th: OPI - Designer...De Better!

Hey there!
Today I want to show you another new polish, and this time it's OPI's Designer...De Better! from their Holiday 2011 Muppets Collection.
It's a silver foil with tiny bronze flecks in it that make it more interesting than your standard silver foil. I used three thin coats, because after two I still saw some bald spots. Application was super easy for this polish.
I like the color a lot, it's super pretty and nice for the colder months.
What do you think of this one? Make sure you enlarge the pictures to see the color better!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Show shiny and pretty! I agree it is perfect for winter, ice nails effect!
    I really recommend you the Ecotools brushes, they are so cheap and soft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      That's great, I might get them some time! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.