Tuesday 20 December 2011

Review: Isana Shower Gel Roasted Almonds

Hi there!
Today I have a little review about my current fave shower gel!
Information:
  • in the scent Roasted Almonds
  • it's limited, just available this winter
  • Isana is just available at Rossmann
  • it contains 300 ml
  • costs something around 1 Euro
Positives:
  • really inexpensive
  • has this awesome sweet winter almond scent, I'm in love!
  • nice consistency
  • cares your body nicely
Negatives:
  • availability
  • it's limited
  • for dry skin, it's not enough, you'll need a body lotion
I really love this shower gel, it smells awesome! And since I use a body lotion anyway, it works for me :)
Do you have a fave christmas shower gel or other body product?
See you soon!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I would love to try it, if it is sweet I would like it, haha!
    I have so many shower gels to finish, so I didn't buy one specific for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: haha :)
    Really? I always get something with a christmas scent :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.