Monday 12 September 2011

School Starting Tomorrow

Hi there!
I just wanted to let you know that my summer break is over now, and I'll be starting a new term tomorrow! Things are getting a little more difficult and will also take more time, so I already wanted to let you know that I might be a little busy. That shouldn't mean anything negative for this blog, I will still be testing products, wearing nail polish and going to the drugstore for new stuff ;) But there might not be 2 posts a day, like I did in the past couple of weeks. I will try to blog every day, and I'll be preblogging on the weekend, because that's what I love to do! But don't be angry if there aren't soooooo many posts anymore. I need to concentrate on my studies after all, right?! :D
Do some of you also have to go back to school?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I finished School many years ago, my friend, haha!
    But I am working and getting more busy every day. For me the blog is just a hobbie, my job is first and for you school is first too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: haha, well, I still have to go through that ;)
    yes, I feel the same about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.