Friday 9 September 2011

Review: Catrice Precision Lip Liner in 04 Berry&Sally

Hey there!
From the new permanent line by Catrice I bought this lip liner from the Precision Lip Liner line, in the color 04 Berry&Sally. Here's how I liked it:

Information:

  • costs 2,29 Euros for 0,3g
  • available at every drugstore that sells Catrice
  • part of the new fall '11 permanent line, should be in all the counters by now
  • 04 Berry&Sally is a medium berry pink color
  • there are 8 different shades available, from nude to bright red
  • the pencil has to be unscrewed
Positives:
  • price
  • easy to use
  • nice pigmentation
  • pretty color, and good variety
  • helps to make your lipstick last longer
just used to frame the lips
Negatives:
  • worn on its own, it'll dry out your lips
applied all over, but blended 
I really like this lip liner! The berry color is nice to wear something colorful, but it's not in-your-face, and it's nice for fall! I actually like to wear it on its own, but with a lip balm so it doesn't dry out my lips.
Do you like this color? Or do you maybe own it in a different color?
See you soon!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I prefer natural and nude colour in my lips, but it is definitely a nice colour to have :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: you prefer the colorful shades on the eyes, I on the lips ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.