Tuesday 13 September 2011

NOTD September 13th: Catrice Bohemia LE - C04 Be Indiglow!

Hey there!
Today I'm wearing Catrice's nail polish in Be Indiglow! from the Bohemia LE that I showed you here *click*.
Be Indiglow! is a dark blue with a lighter blue shimmer that makes it a little more special. It only needs one coat which is so cool! I did 2, because I always do 2 coats, but it really doesn't make a difference. The brush is, like I mentioned in the LE post, a little weird, it's tapered and really thick and wide. Do you have the same issue with your polish, or is it just mine?
I also had a tiny bit of bubbling, but I don't know whether that's due to this polish or my base coat.
The color reminds me a little of China Glaze's Rodeo Fanatic, which can be seen here *click*. But when you compare them, you can tell that Rodeo Fanatic is way brighter and has more shimmer in it. So, no dupes here.
The color of Be Indiglow! is really pretty, but it's still pretty common. I'm a tiny bit disappointed because I expected it to be more special. Oh, well, can't change that.
If you like blues, especially this type, get your hands on it while you can, because due to being a 1 coater, it's a great pick!
Do you like this color?
See you soon!
xoxo, Misch

5 comments:

  1. Very elegant colour. You're using fall colours already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox: thank you :) yes, I kinda am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Just one coat! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! For Sleek Blushes I think Sunrise and Rose Gold are the most special colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Salander: yes, right?!
    thanks for the answer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.