Monday 1 August 2011

July 2011 Favorites

Whoa,
It's already time for my favs in the month of July! August has just started, and I have summer vacation now, yay :)
Here are my favorites:
Alterra Care Lipstick in 06 Coral - I really like this lipstick, it's a nice color for summer. *Click* for a review on it!
Manhattan <3 Cherry Lips Lipgloss in 45K - This lipgloss is really pretty, and it makes a great combo with the Alterra lipstick! Here *click* is a review about it, and I'll also show it to you over the lipstick!
Zoya - Apple - The first polish from my haul that I tried was this one, and it's jsut stunning! I'm now a big fan of Zoya polishes :) Here *click* is a NOTD with it.
Rubik's Cube - Because of a friend of mine, I decided to learn how to solve the Rubik's Cube. Now I'm trying to get quicker on my solve, because my friend's best time is like 20 seconds, and I' still at 2 and a half minutes ;) Need some practice ;)
OPI - Swimsuit...Nailed It! -  Here we have the next polish I tried from my haul, and I just love it! One of the prettiest blues of all time. *Click* for a NOTD.
Catrice Floralista LE blush in As Lively As Ever - I have owned this blush for quite a while now, but I still love it! It's such a pretty matte blush, with pink and coral :) I wore it all the time.
Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream - This shower cream has like the best scent ever, and I also love how moisturizing it is! Here *click* is a review on it.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie - You guys really know that I love Harry Potter, and sibce the movie came out this month, it had to be in my favorites :D *Click* for my movie review :)

What were your favs for the month of July? Let me know!
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Do you know what? I knew that the Zoya nailpolish and Harry Potter would be in your favourites. I will post mine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: haha, is it that obvious? :D i guess you know me well, right?! :D
    i'm looking forward to seeing yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.