Friday 8 July 2011

NOTD July 8th: Catrice Out Of Space LE - C04 Moonlight Express

Hi everyone,
today I'm gonna show you one of the new Catrice polishes I got, from the Out Of Space LE. It's in the color C04 Moonlight Express, which is a really pretty black with a blue hue and blue glitter in it.
Application was okay, not perfect, but okay. I needed two coats with this one which is great!
The color itself is pretty hard to pick up with my camera, it just wouldn't show the deepness of it. When you wear the polish on its own, it's still pretty, but it looks a little flat. So I suggest adding a top coat to it. The wear was okay as far as I can tell. I had a little bit of tip wear on the second day of wearing it, but then I went swimming and it chipped off. So I don't know how long it could have lasted without that, sorry.
I hope you can tell something in the pictures, they aren't the best ones ever...You def have to enlarge them!
Removal was okay, too, but the polish stained my nails a bit.
If you like the shade, get it while you can!
Do you like it?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a cool colour, I would wear it in winter. Too dark for happy summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @salander: that's a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just put it on and I love it! Man there are billions of microglitters and they are gorgeous! Perfect for a rainy day like today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Simona: yeah, it's a really pretty shade :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.