Monday 16 May 2011

Review: Isana Body Lotion Vitamin & Yoghurt

Hi guys :)
Today I have a new review about a body lotion by Isana called Vitamin & Yoghurt.
I'm doing it in the short version, so here you go:

Information:
- is available at Rossmann
- costs 1.29 Euros for 400 ml
- is made for normal skin
- contains vitamin E and shea butter
- has a fruity sweet scent

Positives:
- the price
- the light fruity summery scent that isn't overpowering at all
- soakes in really quickly
- has a light texture that is surprisingly creamy
- moisturizes my skin well enough
Negatives:
- the scent doesn't stay too long
from left to right: right out of the tube - slightly blended - totally blended (notice the creamy look!) - totally absorbed, after 2 minutes
I really really like this body lotion, the scent's cool for the summer :)
Does anyone use it, too?
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. @Anonymous: yes?! don't you know it?? it's a drugstore in Germany! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking notes friend, I am traveling to Germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Salander: haha, that's really fun :) you need to tell me what you got when you are back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.