Thursday 7 April 2011

My Lipstick Collection

Hey everyone,
I already did my Nail Polish Collection in a few parts a while back, *click* for the post with links to all of them. Then I did my Blush Collection here *click*, and now here are my Lipsticks!


my bare lips
Essence Lipstick in 35 American Beauty

I don't know if it's available anymore, but not under this name, I think. It's a pink, nude glitter color. The color itself doesn't really show on the lips, but the glitter is pretty obvious. It has a very high-shine finish and glides on easily, but the glitter's chunky. I don't really wear it that often.

TheBodyShop colourglide lipstick in 42 dusk pink


I already reviewed this one here *click*, read through the review to get an idea of what it is like. Basically a nude color, but very sheer. You can basically see nothing at all on the pics...:P

p2 lipstick in 020 sunset boulevard

A very pale pink that I like. It has a shiny finish and is very opaque. I did a LOTD post with it here *click*. It's a little too pale for me.

Catrice Oceana Collection in 02 Ocean Sunrise


I love love love this color so much! It was in my 2010 favs post *click*, because ever since I got it in the summer of that year. It's a pink coral color, so pretty! It's a little bit shiny, but doesn't contain any shimmer.

Catrice Expect the Unexpected Collection in 03 Purposely Purple


A funky purple color with a slight gold shimmer. It's very crazy, and not really wearable, but you can tone it down or wear it for special occasions.

Catrice LongLasting lipstick in 01 lasting pink


I once got this one because I was gonna get the Maybelline Lipstick in Summer Pink, and this one has the same exact color but was like 5 bucks less expensive. Unfortunately it got discontinued, but if you like the color, you can still get the Maybelline one! It's really longlasting, a bright cool-toned pink that's very shimmery with a pretty visible blue hue in it.

Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick in 060 Teddy Brown


A warm, brownish red color, really pretty. It's kinda new to the sortiment and I like it a lot. Review you'll find here *click*.

NYX Round Lipstick in Circe
A very neutral color, almost skin-toned. I naturally have dark lips, so it makes me look kinda washed out. So that's why I mainly use this color as a base for bright lipglosses like here *click* with a purple and here *click* with a pink.

RdL Lipstick in 101
One of my first lipsticks, a nice red-orange fall color. It's pretty bright, but you can layer it and tone it down. It's matte and very warm.

RdL Lipstick in 27 


It's a neutral pink with a slight gold shimmer that is a nice every-day color. Like it! Unfortunately it has a kinda dry fomula...The gold hue makes it look not too cold.

[b]basic mineral lipstick in 020 pealy apricot


I already showed this one in this haul *click* a long time ago, and it's basically a shimmery apricot color, but pretty sheer. I don't like it too much because of the taste and the metallic finish.

So these are my lipsticks! I already introduced you to a few colors in fall, so click here to see more pictures!
Do you want review of anything? Feel free to ask!
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Very detailed and great swatches!
    I am back from Las Vegas, ready to read all your updates ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: glad you like it! I enjoy doing these posts a lot, it's fun to do all of the swatches!
    that's cool :D hope you had a great time in vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Salander: that's really great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.