Sunday 17 April 2011

My Lipgloss Collection #1: Nude and Lighter Shades

Hi everyone!
I'm today starting another collection series, my lipgloss one. I mainly do these collection post to have the shades I already own organized, but also to provide you some swatches of everything. Today I'll be showing you my more neutral and lighter shades. Hope you like it! Here you go:

Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss - 03 Timeless Beauty

This gloss has a very pale pink color with tons of silver shimmer in it. It has a light sweet taste to it and looks very shiny. The shine and color fade after a while, but the glitter stays.

Essence Eclipse LE Lipgloss 03 Ready To Be Bitten
This is a almost clear gloss with a lot of glitter in it, but it's not too chunky. The gloss has a very sweet and noticeable taste to it and is more on the sticky side.

Essence Secrets Of The Past LE Lipgloss 02 Floral Inspiration

A coral Gloss with a hint of shimmer in it. The gloss smells a little sweet, but not too noticeable. It is more on the sheer side and doesn't show the color too well, but it's very shiny.

NYX Round Lipgloss 28 Whipped
This gloss is a peachy cream color with some shimmer. But I don't like the lemony dish-soap taste...other than that, it's a nice nude gloss :)

Manhattan Tasty Lips Lipgloss 51A Chinese Litchi

A light cool pale pink gloss with silver shimmer it it. I love the texture and the taste of it <3 Actually my fave Neutral Gloss!

Yves Rocher Luminelle Deligloss 85 Rose a Croquer
I don't really like this gloss, it's a pale almost white rose gloss with a weird taste...not so much my fave...

Yves Rocher Coleurs Nature Plumping Sheer Gloss 06 Fraise
I like this gloss a lot, it's a slightly-reddish brown color with some shimmer. It's very sticky, but in a nice way, and lasts very long.

Well, that's it for this part! I hope you liked it, it was a lot of work to do ;) :D
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I undertand building these posts take long! But very good job.
    I love the first one and the NYX one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: yeah, it does, but I like doing it anyway :)
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    aren't essence's XXXL Shine Lipgloss 03 Timeless Beauty and the eclipse LE Lipgloss 03 Ready to be bitten exact the same?

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, they look very very very alike, from the swatches I can't really tell them apart! But the difference is mainly the formula, because the Eclipse one is smoother, you don't really feel the glitter particles, but at the same time it's stickier than the timeless beauty one!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.