Wednesday 6 April 2011

I got an award!! AWESOME!! :D

Hey everyone,
I'm so excited! I was just told by lovely marox79 from the blog Juntas, pero no revueltas - together, yet apart... that they gave me the Your Blog Inspires Me - Award!! This is so so cute, so thanks a lot! :) <3
Here *click* is the post about it on their blog.


So these are the rules for it:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and provide the corresponding link.
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Pass the award onto 10 other blogs



Well, I already fulfilled number 1, so here's number 2, that's 7 facts about me :) These things are kinda more personal, and some people that I see all the time don't even know about them. I thought I'd share some personal/private and fun stories, because always make-up can be boring...and I think you can already tell most of my make-up favs by this blog :D Here you go:


1. I love love love chocolate, I eat it all the time.
2. I'm really into languages, I'm learning a lot of them, currently I'm studying German (which's not foreign to me, but whatever ;)), English, French and Latin at school, and next year I'll be adding Italian. Languages FTW :D
3. I love Youtube, but I don't really watch that many make-up videos anymore. Two people I really love are Tyler Ward *click* who's doing music covers, and Shane Dawson *click*, who's doing personal and comedy videos. You probably know them already since they're both really popular, but I thought I'd share anyway because I love watching their videos :)
4. I'm an incredibly bubbly person. People tell me all the time that I'm so optimistic, and that's true. I talk like all the time, I'm really really communicative, and I'm always happy :D I don't know if you can tell by just reading my blog, but I hardly ever in a bad mood, and if, then it doesn't really last long :D I'm also extremely curious.
5. I have 2 budgies, and I kinda think that they're french because they make sounds that sound like saying "oui, oui" all the time. So I speak french with them ;) Crazy, I know...
6. I'm a huge fan of the color navy blue. It's probably my fave one. Although I'm a optimistic and happy person (yeah, number 4), whenever I go clothes shopping I buy dark colors. The first color I always reach for is -surprise, surprise- navy blue. And when a shirt's not available in navy blue, I buy black. Kinda weird...Since I love navy blue that much, I'm a huge fan of any nautical-themed things. Yay :)
7. I think that everyone needs some personal and own features. It's just so boring when everyone's the same! That's also why I'm not afraid to be myself and act the way I want. I might come across as a crazy and maybe even weird person, but I don't care about it. There are people that like me the way I am, and if they don't, then I'm fine with it. This is really important to me, and I think that more people should think about it that way.


So these are my 7 random facts, I hope you liked them! Do you want to have more personal entries by me, or should I keep it all to cosmetics? I'd have a lot more to tell, in case you're interested :D Hope this wasn't too long for you ;)


And, last but not least, number 3: Giving the award to 10 other blogs. Well, I don't know too many blogs, but I tried to find good ones for this :) Some of them are already quite well-known, but I still like them, so I put them in here, too. It's also not only beauty blogs, hope you don't mind. I didn't do full 10 blogs, I'm sorry about that. Hope you'll enjoy the ones I listed anyway.
http://www.fashionpolish.com/ 
http://juntasperonorevueltas.blogspot.com/ 
http://www.wendyslookbook.com/
http://seaofshoes.typepad.com/sea_of_shoes/
http://philsphotoaday.tumblr.com/
http://brownhairorangeeyes.blogspot.com/
http://essenceadicta.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

  1. Ohhh thank you very very much! You're very cute! I'm also in love with chocolate and really like the navy look, it's very trendy!
    Do you speak spanish? a lot of foreign people say it's very dificult! what do you think??
    i'll post the award on my tomorrow's post ok??
    thank you again!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it. Thank you to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @brown hair, orange eyes: you're welcome! that's really cool, thank you! I'm glad you already saw it, I was just about to let you know about it! :)
    no, unfortunately I don't speak spanish because it's not offered at my school... so I can't say anything to it, sorry.
    sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @marox79: sure I did! I just had to give it back to you because I really enjoy your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.