Thursday 28 April 2011

EOTD April 21st: 50ies inspired eyes

Hey guys,
today's look is another neutral one.
To do this look you need to first prime your eye with an eyeshadow base, I used the one by RdLY. Then just appy a shimmery warm brown to your crease with a fluffy eyeshadow brush.This will make your eyes appear bigger, and depending on the shape you apply it, rounder or more oval. The color I used is the shimmery one from the Alverde Chocolate Quad. Next you want to highlight your eye in the inner corner and underneath your eyebrow with a cream color. I used the lightest one from the Alverde Chocolate Quad. For the black eyeliner I used the Essence Longlasting Eyeliner pen in black, but you can use a gel, liquid or pencil liner for that.
Then finish off your look with a coat of black mascara, like in my case, the RdLY diamond wish one.
And that's it already! I like this look a lot, it makes my eyes look bigger and rounder :)
I call it "50ies inspired" because the main focus is on the eyeliner, although it doesn't have a wing. It's more the toned-down day-appropriate 50ies inspired version :D long name...xDD
Do you like it?
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I use these kind of looks very often, but I always line the exteranal part of my lower lash line. I like how it defines my eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: that's a great idea, thanks :) I might try that out some time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.