Saturday 5 March 2011

Collective Use-It-Up post!

Hey everyone :)
You haven't heard a lot about Project Use-It-Up by me lately, but that doesn't mean that I didn't use anything up. I just decided I'd put it in one collective post, like I did it with my NOTDs. These things were used up lately:
- Synergen Washcreme, I already bought another bottle of this. I already mentioned it in my skincare routine *click*
- Essence Nail Oil, I already rebought this, too, because I like it :) Want a review??
- Yves Rocher Apricot Peeling, here's a review of it *click*. I like it, but right now I have another peeling to use.
- Yves Rocher showergel in Chocolate & Orange, I bought it this winter, and liked the scent a lot. I'd repurchase it, but unfortunately it was limited edition. :P What a pity! But the scent now isnt' that great anymore, because it's a winter scent, and we're now getting into spring :)
- p2 Nail Polish Thinner, I also repurchased this, because it really comes in handy sometimes :)
- RdLY clear care mascara, I use this to fix my brows and run out of it regularly. Have to get a new one!
- Alverde Hair Tip Fluid, I really liked this stuff, it worked well for my hair tips. Have to get another one of this!
- Nivea Ideal Finish Foundation in 02 Nude, I reviewed it here *click*. I liked it a lot, and I still have another bottle of this here, but right now I'm using the Astor Mattitude foundation *click*.

- Balea Cleansing Wipes for sensitive skin, they're ewre fine to use, but I didn't really like the scent, and they didn't remove my make-up too well. Won't rebuy these.

Well, that's what I used up lately. It's not that much, but still a few things. Unfortunately there are almost no  decorative cosmetics product in this use-it-up! post, because I switch my products up pretty often, so there's nothing I use that often that it's totally finished..
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.