Tuesday 2 November 2010

October 2010 Favs

Hey Beauties,
believe it or not, October is already over! Of course, this month I had a few special products I used the most, and I'm gonna show them now!

Alverde Baked Blush in 10 Peach - such a pretty and highly pigmented color! Love it so much, wore it every day.
OPI I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic - the perfect fall nail polish, I wore it two weeks straight and I just couldn't get enough of it :)
120 palette - I did so many Halloween looks for this blog this month, and so I needed it all the time. There are so many colors in it, I love it.
As you might notice, there aren't that many favorites of mine this month...that's just because I didn't have time to do any different looks than my everyday looks and the Halloween ones I did a few times, so there isn't that much interesting that doesn't belong to my everyday routine. Because I think, if I did mention my products from my everyday routine, just because I use them so often, I would have the same products to mention every month. And that's kinda boring, isn't it?
What were your favs for the month of October?
I'll see you soon! xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.