Saturday 27 November 2010

NOTD November 27th: Nail Art: Summer Palm Tree

Hey everyone!
Today I have another nail art design from Cutepolish that I recreated: a summer palm tree.
That's what you need:
- base coat (I used Essence pro white french)
- a pale torquoise color (I used China Glaze - For Audrey)
- a mid toned blue (I used Astor Fash'n Studio in 70)
- a pale yellow (I used Essence cute as hell - 01 naughty but nice)
- a cosmetics sponge
- a black polish (I used p2 210 eternal)
- a toothpick
- top coat (I used Essence nail art sealing top coat)
That's how to do it:
1. Apply your base coat.
2. Paint all of your nails with a pale torquoise color, add as many coats as needed.
3. Pour some pale yellow polish onto a paper and pick some up with your cosmetics sponge. Sponge it onto the bottom of your nails, it stands for the sand. Just put it onto the nails where you want your design to be. I took the right index and ring finger and the left middle one.
4. Get some blue polish onto your paper and pick it up with a different side of the sponge. Get it onto the fingers that already have the yellow polish on them. The blue color stands for the ocean.
5. Now it's time to draw the palm tree onto the fingers that already have the sponged colors on them. Take some black polish and put it onto your nails with a toothpick. Take your time with it and draw it piece by piece.
6. Seal your design with a top coat of your choice.
And that's how easy it is to do this beautiful design :)
Bye everyone!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.