Monday 11 October 2010

Spotted: MNY & Essence Limited Editions

Hi Beauties,
today I just have a quick post for you guys, I'm already pretty tired :P
I went to dm at the weekend and saw two new Limited Editions: The I'm A Jungle Chick LE by MNY and the Show Off LE by Essence.

MNY I'm A Jungle Chick LE:

This Limited Editions contains 1 blush, 3 eyeshadows, 3 nail polishes, 2 lipglosses and 3 duo pencil eyeliners. They are all in olive, dark, almost black green and pink, some light, some darker. I think this LE is pretty okay, there was nothing that was super spectacular, but it's a nice one.
All I got is the olive eyeshadow 301A, and I really like it. It's not too dark, you can pair it with a nude look and wear some color without doing too much. I did a neutral EOTD, I'm going to show it to you soon :)

I'm actually thinking about going there again and getting the olive nail polish as well, it seemed to be really pretty.

Essence Show Off LE:
This Limited Edition is dm-only, which, honestly, I don't really like. I think it's just about make more money when it comes to these only Limited Editions. That's one of the reasons why I didn't buy anything.
It contains a bright blush, 4 eyeshadows, an angled blush brush, 4 nail polishes and 2 lipglosses. The blush was a bit too bright for my taste, the eyeshadows were well pigmented and the brush seemed to have not enought bristles. Franky, I wasn't surprised by it at all and I didn't like this collection. But maybe next time, huh?!

So, did you already see this collections? Did you buy anything? Let me know!
Until next time! xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.