Wednesday 13 October 2010

Review + Dupe + NOTD October 13th: Essence - Choose Me!

Hey dear readers,
today I have my first review of the new Essence permanent line for you. I got a chance to try out the products I got enough now, so more reviews will be following!
The first thing I want to talk about is a new nail polish for the color&go line. It is called Choose Me! and is a really pretty teal-ish blue color with silver and green shimmer/glitter. It's really stunning and changes with the light. I like it! It requires 3 coats, though, because of the glitter and the jelly base.
This color costs 1.25 Euros for a 5 ml bottle. Pretty inexpensive, huh? And there's another good point about it: the wear. I wore it for five days straight, only had a little tipwear, but no chipping AT ALL! That is so amazing :)
And if you thought that was it, it isn't! There's another great point about it: It a dupe for three colors: OPI Catch Me In Your Net from the Summer Flutter Collection, Zoya Charla, and Orly Halley's Comet from the Cosmic FX collection. Isn't that amazing?! I think so ;)
Unfortunately, my camera doesn't pick up the beautiful duocrome like shimmer, but just google it and you'll find better pictures!

I really like this nail polish, and I highly recommend it! Go and check it out!
I hope you liked this post and I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.